Shipping internationally can be intimidating, to say the least. There is documentation to fill out, items/commodities to classify, country/end-user restrictions to be aware of and duties and taxes to be paid. This class will explain what you need to know during the entire international shipment process. The International Shipping class is open to all members of the University community (faculty, researchers, staff, and students).
- Shipping materials both into and out of the US
- What to consider when shipping
- Who/What departments are involved in the international shipping process
- Restricted Party Screening
- eShipGlobal shipping solution software
Register to attend through the Employee Learning Center.