Registration for training is currently available through the Employee Learning Center. There are two training delivery options, both of which begin on Monday, 8/17/20:
- Pre-recorded, self-paced classes: Watch and re-watch anytime, anywhere with an internet connection. Click on the “At Your Desk” tab then scroll to the ORPA section.
- Live, instructor-led classes on Zoom: Click on the “Training by Department” tab, then the “ORPA” tab to register.
- The content of the pre-recorded and live classes is the same.
- To determine the training you will need, training classes and supporting materials are divided into Roles (or Tracks) based on your interactions with Princeton ERA. We have developed a table on the Princeton ERA webpage called “Training Tracks By Role” to illustrate which classes should be taken by:
- Department Administrators (Proposal Developers)
- Department Approvers (Proposal Reviewers)
- Central Administrators
- ORPA is hosting Office Hours to answer any questions that may arise; no registration necessary. Access the Office Hours schedule and Zoom link on the Princeton ERA webpage. You can also send an email to email@example.com if you need immediate assistance.
- The Princeton ERA webpage will be updated on Monday to include links to manuals and quick guides to supplement these training resources.
Lastly, all trainees are eligible to receive a Princeton ERA keepsake that will be sent directly to your home. Please complete the form to get your swag!