Princeton subscribes to Pivot, an online resource that features funding opportunities from an array of global sponsors. Owned by ProQuest, Pivot allows researchers to find, track, and share funding opportunities aligned with their research interests.
- Funding sources: Government, corporations, foundations, and private entities
- Funding types: Research, fellowships, travel, equipment, prizes, and more
Who Can Use Pivot?
Anyone with a Princeton email address can register for Pivot and receive customized weekly alerts. Pivot is also available to anyone on campus.
Pivot Profiles and Pivot Advisor
After creating and saving personalized searches, you may sign up to receive a weekly email digest of new opportunities. You can also access a daily digest of opportunities. For best results, keep your profile up-to-date.
- Pivot Profiles: Pivot creates profiles that capture your research interests and publications.
- Pivot Advisor: This daily digest presents funding opportunities based on your Profile.
- Pivot at a glance [PDF]: This one-page guide covers Pivot basics.
- Visit the Pivot Knowledge Center or watch the Pivot YouTube channel for tips, tricks, and short videos on registering for a Pivot account, searching for and saving opportunities, as well as claiming and editing your Pivot Profile.
Have questions? Contact our Pivot Liaison at email@example.com.