FastLane Proposal Decommissioning and Upcoming Important System-related Deadlines
Effective April 24, 2023, the National Science Foundation (NSF) transitioned the Subawarding, Transferring or Contracting Out Part of an NSF Award request functionality from FastLane to Research.gov and decommissioned this request in FastLane. In-progress subawarding requests in FastLane as of April 21, 2023, were transferred to Research.gov. All notifications and requests submitted in FastLane are accessible in Research.gov. Award recipients can access the notifications and requests module in Research.gov via the Notifications & Requests link under Awards & Reporting on the Research.gov homepage (formerly known as the Research.gov "My Desktop" page) after signing into Research.gov. Please see the Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) Chapter VII, Research.gov About Notifications and Requests page, and FastLane System Decommissioning page for additional information.
Upcoming Important System-related Deadlines
- Friday, September 29, 2023 (5:00 PM submitter’s local time) is the last day to submit proposal file updates and budget revisions in FastLane, withdraw FastLane submitted proposals, and withdraw supplemental funding requests submitted in FastLane.
- Friday, September 29, 2023 (11:00 PM Eastern Time) is the last day to access FastLane submitted and in-progress letters of intent, proposals, and supplemental funding requests. See the FastLane Decommissioning page and Instructions to Access and Download/Print FastLane Letters of Intent, Proposals and Supplemental Funding Requests for details.
Research.gov and Grants.gov
- Friday, October 20, 2023 (5:00 PM submitter’s local time) is the last day to submit the NSF fillable PDF format for the biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support.
- Proposers currently may prepare the biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support using either SciENcv or the fillable PDFs.
- Please see the NSF biographical sketch and current and pending (other) support websites for more information.
Questions? If you have IT system-related questions, please contact the NSF Help Desk at 1-800-381-1532 (7:00 AM - 9:00 PM ET; Monday - Friday except federal holidays) or via [email protected]. Policy-related questions should be directed to [email protected].