Caroline McHugh Sitren provides pre and post award administration for several academic units within Shared Services.
Caroline has worked in all facets of research administration prior to joining Princeton’s shared services team. As an experienced Grant Administrator with a demonstrated history of working in higher education; Caroline is skilled at outlining project scopes, managing timelines, and deadlines. Caroline has managed daily operations, while implementing institutional and sponsored procedures, and policy. Additionally, forecasting project budgets with an overall strategic plan for sponsored awards in her previous roles. Caroline enjoys implementing best practices through collaboration, being a team player, and keeping an open-mind. Previously, at Rutgers University for 7 years, NJCU for 4 years, and a non-profit in Philadelphia for 2 years within a variety of grant management roles.
- B.A., Double Major History and Political Science (double minor in Art History and Women and Gender Studies), Rutgers University
- M.A., International Education, area focus HIV/AIDS education in South Africa (Mixed Methods)
- Princeton University HR, Management Development Certificate
- CITI Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Grant Managers Group
- Running, Hiking, Travel, Genealogical Research