- Proposal review and submission
- Contract negotiation
- Award management
Davina is responsible for the review and submission of proposals, contract negotiation, and grant acceptance. To ensure compliance with sponsor guidelines and applicable state and federal regulations, she provides administrative guidance to both faculty and department administrators throughout the research lifecycle. She also facilitates sponsored research training classes to help foster expertise within our partnering departments.
Davina joined the ORPA team in 2001. Her passion for assisting those in need is reflected in prior long-term social service administrative positions with organizations including the Family Guidance Center, Catholic Charities of Trenton, and Womanspace, Inc.
- A.A., Mercer County Community College
- B.A., Communication and Culture, City University of New York
- Princeton University HR Management Development Certificate
Memberships / Committees
- DFR Cultural Diversity Community
- Princetonians of Color Network (PCN)
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
- LET Girl Scouts