- Guidance on export control regulations, sanctions, and embargoes
- International shipping
- International travel
- Research security related initiatives including research data security
John ensures that research projects at Princeton comply with U.S. government export-control regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions regulations.
Prior to joining Princeton, John was the Assistant Director of Export Controls at Duke University. He has nearly 20 years of experience in international trade and compliance in industries ranging from high technology to agriculture.
- M.A., International Affairs, George Washington University
- B.A., History, Political Science, Mississippi State University
- Accredited Export Compliance Professional, ECTI