- PeopleSoft Grants
- Sponsored Research Dashboard
Kyle is responsible for managing ORPA’s electronic research administration (ERA) systems, which are critical to the accurate and proactive management of the sponsored research lifecycle. Her responsibilities span education for new and current users, technical troubleshooting, documentation, and system testing across a range of platforms, including:
- Coeus: The software package used by the University for tracking faculty proposals
- PeopleSoft Grants: Used by the University to track sponsored research awards and subawards
- Pivot: Connects faculty, students, and staff with potential funding and collaboration opportunities
- Sponsored Research Dashboard: Summarizes and visualizes information about proposals submitted, awards received, and expenditures
Kyle also triages proposals that meet University Research Board (URB) readership criteria.
Kyle joined ORPA in 2007, having previously worked as the Lead Biochemical Information Specialist at the Research Collaboratory for Structural Bioinformatics Protein Data Bank at Rutgers University.
- B.A., Chemistry (with honors), Bryn Mawr College
- Princeton University HR Management Development Certificate