B.A. Public Relations, York College of Pennsylvania
Lauren joined ORPA as a Shared Grants Manager in July 2023. She began her tenure at Princeton in 2018 in the Department of Operations Reserach and Financial Engineering (ORFE) as Assistant to the Department Manager and Chair, later transitioning to Financial Coordinating in ORFE before becoming Grants Manager, handling pre- and post-award management of sponsored research projects. Prior to working at Princeton, Lauren was Community Liaison Manager for the Lauren Township Public Schools.
As part of the Sponsored Research Shared Services team, Lauren provides support for primarily pre-award administration tasks including:
- Proposal preparation including creating an internal Princeton ERA proposal record
- Developing budgets and budget justifications
- Current & Pending (Other) Support documents
- Assistance with Biographical Sketch documents
- Compliance Review
- Upload documents to sponsor portals
- Coordinate all activities with ORPA Grant & Contract Administrator
- Pre-Award Spending Requests & Advanced Spending
- No-cost and Financial Extensions
- PI transfers
Lauren enjoys reading, spending time with her dog, friends and family.