As part of the Sponsored Research Shared Services team, Lisa provides support for primarily pre-award administration tasks including:
- Proposal preparation including creating an internal Princeton ERA proposal record
- Developing budgets and budget justifications
- Current & Pending (Other) Support documents
- Assistance with Biographical Sketch documents
- Compliance Review
- Upload documents to sponsor portals
- Coordinate all activities with ORPA Grant & Contract Administrator
- Pre-Award Spending Requests & Advanced Spending
- No-cost and Financial Extensions
- PI transfers
Lisa joined ORPA as a Shared Grants Manager in July, 2023. She began her tenure at Princeton University in 2015 in Chemical and Biological Engineering as a Financial and Faculty Assistant then transitioning to the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment as a Financial Assistant. Lisa returned to Chemical and Biological Engineering as an Assistant Manager of Grants & Finance handling pre- and post-award management of sponsored research projects.
MBA, Finance, Drexel University
B.S., Finance, Drexel University
Fitness, reading, skiing, equestrian show jumping and managing her menagerie of horses, dogs and cats.