- Proposal review and submission
- Contract negotiation
- Award management
- Policies and Procedures
Paula is responsible for the review and submission of proposals, contract negotiation, and grant acceptance. To ensure compliance with sponsor guidelines and applicable state and federal regulations, she provides administrative guidance to both faculty and department administrators throughout the sponsored research lifecycle.
Prior to joining ORPA in 2013, Paula served as Grants Manager in Princeton’s Department of Chemistry. Previously, she was an Assistant Vice President in Financial Services at the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC), where she managed grants that provided more than two-billion dollars in financing for capital improvement projects in the city.
- B.A., Psychology (minor in Law and Criminal Justice), Trenton State College
- Princeton University HR Management Development Certificate
- Academic Managers Group (ORPA Representative)
- Board of Directors Member, Broadmead Pool