- Administrative support
- Coeus information management
- Award management and closeouts
Sandra serves as a liaison with faculty, departmental administrators, central offices, and all federal, corporate, and foundation sponsors. She is also responsible for providing administrative and operational support across all aspects of pre- and post-award activities. Experienced in grant administration across the sponsored research lifecycle, Sandra interprets proposal budgets and award-agreement terms for entry into the Coeus grants-management database; guides our partners through subrecipient invoice desk audits, award rebudgeting requests, and closeout notifications; and assists the ERA Manager with testing and questions regarding award processing and Coeus budgets.
Before joining ORPA in 2004, Sandra worked for Ferguson Enterprises as an Administrative Assistant.
- Fundamentals of Sponsored Projects Administration Level I
- Sponsored Project Administration Level II
- Princeton University HR Management Development Certificate