Use the links below to subscribe to our ListServs.
- ORPANews: Timely communications from ORPA for the Princeton research community which may include training announcements, sponsor updates and other relevant information.
- PrincetonERA: This is the listserv for all Princeton ERA users. It disseminates system related information. All users that request access to Princeton ERA are automatically registered into this listserv. Separate subscription is not necessary.
- PUGrantsManagers: This listserv is for the Grants Manager community on campus. This is to permit direct communication between grants managers on research administration topics.
- SubawardNewsFlash: This listserv is for all Princeton Grants personnel who initiate or manage subawards on sponsored projects.
Request to be added to the SRA email distribution list to stay informed on training sessions and information!
- NIH Electronic Submission Program and eRA Commons Listserv: Timely communications for scientists and administrators include electronic submission announcements, outage alerts, and more.
- NIH Guide Listserv: The official publication for NIH medical and behavioral research features grant policies, guidelines, and funding opportunities.
- NIH News and Events: Includes access to "Open Mike", Extramural Nexus and News Highlights.
- NSF Update: Timely communications for scientists and administrators that can be customized to specific interests.