Welcome to Princeton ERA, the University’s system for managing proposals, funded and non-funded sponsored research agreements and subaward initiation and modification requests. Below you will find everything you need to help you with the system.
Need help? Email [email protected].
Guides By Role
The number and name of Guides and Frequently Asked Questions are subject to change as the Training team continues the development of these resources.
Quick Guides for All Roles
- Ancillary Review - Add/Manage for Agreements Quick Guide
- Ancillary Review - Add/Manage for Proposals Quick Guide
- Ancillary Review - Submit
- Ancillary Reviews vs. Certify for Assurances
- Attachments Quick Guide
- Budget Development Quick Guide
- Coeus After Princeton ERA Go Live Quick Guide
- Compliance Review Questions Quick Guide
- Cost Sharing Quick Guide
- Dual Submission Quick Guide
- Grants vs Agreements Quick Guide
- Lead PI - Submit PI Assurances and Compliance Quick Guide
- Princeton ERA States Quick Guide
- Proposal Development Quick Guide
- S2S Steps Quick Guide
- Senior Key Personnel Assurance Quick Guide
Reporting Quick Guides
Forms, Matrices, Checklists and Tools
Please visit the ORPA Forms Library for access to all Princeton ERA forms.