Welcome to Princeton ERA, the University’s system for managing proposals, funded and non-funded sponsored research agreements, subaward initiation and modification requests, and RCR tracking. Below you will find everything you need to help you with the system.
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-recorded video trainings are available via the link on this page.
Please refer to the Training Tracks By Role listed below to determine the training offerings that are best for you.
- Training Tracks By Role
Department Administrator Proposals Y Funding Proposals Proposals Y Budget Proposals Cost Sharing Proposals NIH s2s Agreements Agreements Proposals and Agreements Reporting Department Approver Proposals Y Approving Proposals Principal Investigator (PI) Proposals PI Assurance Central Administrator Proposals and Agreements Y Central Administrator RCR Administrator RCR Y RCR Reporting
Guides By Role
The number and name of Guides and Frequently Asked Questions are subject to change as the Training team continues the development of these resources.
- Department Administrator (Developer)
- Introduction to Princeton ERA
- What’s New and Different with Princeton ERA
- Funding Proposals
- Cost Sharing
- System to System (S2S) Proposals
Frequently Asked Questions
- Department Approver (Reviewer)
- Principal Investigator
- Central Administrator
Quick Guides for All Roles
- Quick Guides
- Ancillary Review - Add/Manage
- Ancillary Review - Submit
- Attachments Quick Guide
- Budget Development Quick Guide
- Coeus After Princeton ERA Go Live Quick Guide
- Cost Sharing Quick Guide
- Grants vs Agreements Quick Guide
- Multi-Prong Quick Guide
- PI - Submit PI Assurances Quick Guide
- Princeton ERA States Quick Guide
- Proposal Development Quick Guide
- Tips and Tricks Quick Guide
Reporting Quick Guides
Forms, Matrices, Checklists and Tools
Please visit the ORPA Forms Library for access to all Princeton ERA forms.
- Matrices and Checklists
- Funding Proposal Review/Submission Checklist
- Proposal Reviewer Checklist
- Agreement Review and Submission Checklist