Welcome to Princeton ERA, the University’s system for managing proposals, funded and non-funded sponsored research agreements, subaward initiation and modification requests, and RCR tracking. Below you will find everything you need to help you with the system.
Need help? Email email@example.com.
Pre-recorded video trainings are available via the link on this page.
Please refer to the Training Tracks By Role listed below to determine the training offerings that are best for you.
Department Administrator Proposals Y Funding Proposals Proposals Y Budget Proposals Cost Sharing Proposals NIH s2s Agreements Agreements Proposals and Agreements Reporting Department Approver Proposals Y Approving Proposals Principal Investigator (PI) Proposals PI Assurance Central Administrator Proposals and Agreements Y Central Administrator RCR Administrator RCR Y RCR Reporting
Guides By Role
The number and name of Guides and Frequently Asked Questions are subject to change as the Training team continues the development of these resources.
Quick Guides for All Roles
- Ancillary Review - Add/Manage for Agreements Quick Guide
- Ancillary Review - Add/Manage for Proposals Quick Guide
- Ancillary Review - Submit
- Attachments Quick Guide
- Budget Development Quick Guide
- Coeus After Princeton ERA Go Live Quick Guide
- Compliance Review Questions Quick Guide
- Cost Sharing Quick Guide
- Grants vs Agreements Quick Guide
- Lead PI - Submit PI Assurances and Compliance Quick Guide
- Multi-Prong Quick Guide
- Princeton ERA States Quick Guide
- Proposal Development Quick Guide
- S2S Steps Quick Guide
- Senior Key Personnel Assurance Quick Guide
- Tips and Tricks Quick Guide
Reporting Quick Guides