Princeton works with numerous external funding partners to advance our faculty’s research objectives. Each sponsor awards and administers their funding differently, with unique requirements related to everything from proposal guidelines to reporting standards. It is important to familiarize yourself with complete sponsor expectations to ensure full compliance and efficient disbursement of funding.
ORPA uses Princeton ERA to track and submit all research funding proposals. Visit our Princeton ERA page for access and training opportunities. Depending on your proposal, you may also need to utilize a sponsor-specific submission portal.
NEW sponsor-specific pages have been created to highlight important news, guides, policies and procedures.
|Department of Energy (DOE)|
|Department of Defense (DOD)|
|National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)|
|National Institutes of Health (NIH)|
|National Science Foundation (NSF)|
|Office of Naval Research (ONR)|
State of New Jersey
- See the Forms library for SAGE-related resources.
- System for Administering Grants Electronically (SAGE)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Research Lab (AFRL)
- Army Research Office (ARO)
- Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Departmental Contacts
- Princeton ERA
- NSF Safe and Inclusive Environment Requirements - Policy & Plan
- FDP Prior Approval Matrix: Table, by sponsor, outlining types of requests requiring prior sponsor approval.
- GRANTS.GOV - Website improvement information [October 2023]